Powerful iOS scanning app Prizmo 5 launches with Siri Shortcuts, on-device and cloud-based OCR, iCloud syncing, much more
Prizmo developer Creaceed has launched version 5 of its powerful iOS scanning app today with a host of new capabilities for an improved experience. New features include both on-device and cloud-based OCR (optical character recognition) processing, Siri Shortcuts, a batch editor, auto-upload of PDFs to iCloud, Dropbox and others, iMessage extension, and much more.
Prizmo 5.0 redefines mobile document scanning with a new, streamlined capture workflow, alongside powerful editing capabilities and new OCRs that will improve daily document processing tasks. This release also features new image enhancements, rich export options, pro automation capabilities, and improved accessibility options.
The app also features non-destructive editing tools so you don’t have to worry about wasting time trying to revert changes and the app also includes rich automation options.
Prizmo 5 users will be glad to see Siri Shortcuts to recognize text in documents and integration with an iMessage extension for iPhone and iPad. There’s also more automation to take advantage of with the Shortcuts app.
Prizmo 5 for iOS details:
• A new scanning workflow focused on speed.
• State-of-the-art page detection and autoshoot feature.
• A choice of two best-in-class OCR options: a reliable & accurate on-device OCR powered by machine learning in 28 languages and a high-performance cloud-based OCR in 26 languages with handwriting recognition (English only for now).
• A new, modern user interface.
• Improved image enhancements: perspective crop, cleanup, brightness & contrast, edge repair, document flattening.
• Structural analysis with Cor