Cryptocurrency News Today: The crypto whiz kid who postponed his $4.6 million lunch with Warren Buffett is working to reschedule it
- The crypto whiz kid who paid $4.6 million to lunch with Warren Buffett, only to postpone at the last minute, is working to reschedule the charity meal.
- Tron boss Justin Sun invited several Cryptocurrency executives — as well as Donald Trump — to the lunch in July, and at least six agreed to come.
- “We are in the process of corralling all of those nine people again to get it back on track,” Tron communications director Cliff Edwards told Blocktv.
- Here are 6 things to know about Justin Sun.
- View Markets Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The crypto whiz kid who paid $4.6 million to have lunch with Warren Buffett, only to postpone at the last minute, is working to reschedule the charity meal.
Justin Sun, the founder and CEO of Tron — the Blockchain company behind the 14th largest cryptocurrency — invited several Cryptocurrency executives and President Donald Trump to lunch with the legendary investor. Six of the crypto bosses have publicly accepted Sun’s invite, including eToro boss Yoni Assia and Litecoin creator Charlie Lee.
However, finding a new date for the lunch that fits everyone’s schedules has proven to be a challenge, Tron communications director Cliff Edwards told Blocktv.
“It took about two months for us to get all nine people to come to San Francisco and sit in one room for five hours with Warren Buffett,” Edwards s