You can kickstart a lucrative DevOps career with this $39 course bundle
Almost everyone has heard the old adage that if a shark stops moving, it dies. While that old oceanographer’s tale is only partially true, the sentiment is still valuable: those who stop pushing forward and stagnate meet unfortunate ends.
Applying this logic to your professional development, continuing to learn new skills is key to surviving and staying relevant. DevOps is a new methodology taking the tech scene by storm. Combining IT and operations teams into a single, coordinated powerhouse, DevOps empowers companies to put out products and software at blazing speed, making it a valuable skill to learn.
DevOps is a wide-ranging discipline, which is why this training gathers up 10 different courses covering the full process of program ideation, development, testing and deployment.
Over 86 hours of instruction, you’ll learn:
- Ansible Automation For Beginners to Advanced (a $99 value)
- Introduction to Kubernetes Using Docker (a $99 value)
- Fundamentals of Unix & Linux System Administration (a $99 value)
- Become An AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (a $99 value)
- Projects in Hadoop and Big Data: Learn by Building Apps (a $99 value)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Exam Guide (a $99 value)
- Docker for Professionals: The Practical Guide (a $99 value)
- The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications (a $99 value)
- DevOps Tutorial: Complete Beginner Training (a $99 value)
- Elasticsearch & the Elastic Stack (